Friday, November 3, 2023

Isaac’s 21 and Halloween

    Isaac had a great 21st birthday. He hit all the businesses that give out free treats/gifts for your birthday and he got the TV he requested. (Unfortunately, the TV was not on the list of free birthday gifts.)
    
 

 
 

His free birthday bundt cake.

And his requested pumpkin pie 'birthday' cake.

    There were also some Halloween festivities to participate in. Carter and Rachel attended Rachel's family Halloween party as a Teletubby and Thor.

 

    Charlie had her second to last Halloween parade at school. (I may have been the first parent to leave.) It was a Halloween miracle that she was the second group of kids to parade through. I love the short and painless school event.

 

    I made sure I was more then ready for any and all trick-or-treaters. I don't think I had as many kids stop by this year but that just means more candy for me.
 


I did get one big group early on. 


    And then we finished the week up with a play, "Finding Nemo Jr." that our friend Mackenzie was in. Cute play and she did a great job.

 

    And there you have it, another week and some fun celebrations. 

No comments: