Friday, December 1, 2023

Leg lamps, Grand-girls and birthday fun

    We got started on Christmas decorating and the debate is still on, I say we just have a leg lamp, no Christmas Tree, but most the kids want a tree. We'll see what the future holds.

 
    Sunday nights are always great. Beau loves stacking cups and apparently Harley loves the boys in the neighborhood. 

Tanner wasn't happy with this young man. ha ha

    A fun hot air balloon sighting right in the backyard.

 
    And then the birthday celebrating began.


A super fun gift arrived from my sister, Ann. So many yummy licorice treats to sample.

    Kayli generously took me to Festival of Trees with her and the girls. It was a blast! We even got to see Santa and take a photo with him.
Maybe a tree should go with the leg-lamp.


These girls were super good and fun.


My last day at 48 was great!

    It's official, I'm in my last year of my 40's. I started with a wonderful gift bag of treats from Greg. He knows me too well. Three pounds of bridge-mix is where it's at!

 
    And of course, Gina couldn't pass up another opportunity to add to my Jason Mamoa collection. And Isaac surprised me with a nice 'bath & body works' gift bag.



    My great friend Stephanie stopped by with my favorite kind of S'mores and soap. Carter knows how much I love a 'chick-o-stick' and I bought myself the fluorescent pink reflective jacket and Greg helped me find some nice and hopefully warm, workout pants and earband. 

 

    And the grand-girls stopped by with treats and just in time for lemon meringue pie.
 

    A great week and only 24 sleeps until Christmas!

No comments: