Saturday, July 2, 2011

July already!

  I can't believe it's July already, where is our summer going!?  Anyway, this past week really hasn't been that exciting, at least not for us here at home but Kayli had an amazing week down in Lake Powell for Girl's Camp where they spent five days on two FANCY houseboats.  (Really they're yachts if you ask me, but no one asked me so I don't get to make that official.)  You can imagine this was more of a vacation then your typical Girl's Camp but you can bet the girls and their leaders were not complaining and you can't discredit the generosity of some of the wealthier members of our ward for affording an opportunity like this which some of these girls/Kayli may never get again.  (Kayli took over 200 pictures but don't worry, I'm not letting her do her own post this time but stay tuned to facebook for a majority of them to surface.)

     The rest of us had a pretty typical week of tutoring, swim lessons for Isaac, Carter and Brock and a little house work/shopping and one afternoon movie.  We saw Cars 2 which all the boys loved and after wrestling the baby for about 30 minutes with hair pulling, squirming and a little whining he finally fell asleep so I could then too close my eyes for a minute or two so I can't say I saw the entire movie but as long as all the boys were happy and Greg I was glad to be there in body if nothing else.
     I do have a few pictures to share from the week and most importantly I have a "better" picture to share of Kristin and Steve per her request since the one I shared last week was not cute enough for her, so to all 6 of my blog followers presenting KRISTIN AND STEVE (Lang). 
And here are a few pictures of the boys, mainly cute baby McClane!!
He loves pulling himself up by the bathtub for some reason!

I made the cutest little mohawk with his little patch of hair but it's a little difficult to see but he's still cute.

There's nothing better then a yummy cookie.

COOKIES!  Me love Cookies!!
  And last but not least Isaac earned is wolf badge this week at pack meeting as well as one gold and four silver arrow points.  Great Job Isaac!!
  Happy Fourth of July WEEKEND!!  Can't wait for "Stadium of Fire" tonight!

1 comment:

Julie Lloyd said...

it was so great to see you Shirley! thanks for spending some of your holiday with us. and that photo of Kristin and steve is gorgeous.