Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Summer Vacation is Nearly Done!!

    I can't believe our summer vacation is nearly done.  I think we've had a pretty fun summer but I feel bad that we didn't have an official vacation but I know the kids have had fun. 
    Mark just returned from a week at summer camp.  "Clear Creek" is a camp for 5th grade, going into 6th grade kids where they have a lot of fun science based activities.  He got to visit a coal mine and caught three "pot guts" in his trap.  He did admit to missing Brock but apparently no one else.
    Greg had the week off which was nice but we didn't do much besides the typical weekly activities.  He and Kayli did go on an overnight hike with Kayli's Mia Maid class which they enjoyed and it was close to home so it didn't require too much work on their part.
     I did take a few pictures this week so for your viewing pleasure I'll throw those up and then get back to my new Saturday chaos!  (I'm the new primary secretary and I'm learning quickly that Saturdays are going to be a bit of a joke, especially at the end of the month!)
McClane loves the vacuum, all my kids have and it makes vacuuming a double chore because he's chasing the vacuum the entire time.

Did I mention he "loves" the vacuum.  This is a new kind of "love" apparently.  I think he was enjoying the vibration since it was running at the time.

A rare moment of "Peace".

Greg and Kayli loaded with everything but the kitchen sink for their over nighter.  (They literally had a small stove and people were flabbergasted when Greg pulled it out and started cooking on it.  They thought he was joking when he said he brought a stove.)

No comments: