Saturday, August 20, 2011

The End!

     Well it's over, summer vacation is only three more sleeps and then back to school and the typical craziness of homework and drama.  All the kids found out who their teachers are yesterday and we're familiar with Mark and Carter's but aren't sure about Isaac's but I'm sure all will be fine. 
      We did do some fun stuff this week and I've got a few photos to prove it.  There was a quick trip to the Splash Pad for Isaac, Carter and Brock, then a little fun at Pack Meeting and then a neighborhood play where Mark, Isaac and Carter all had parts.  Mark and Carter were pirates and Isaac was the green sea monster and I must say he did quite well with all his lines and was pretty darn cute despite the hideous make-up that was plastered on him.  I wasn't a big supporter of the play, I'm sorry to say, but there were  plenty of other mom's willing to help with costumes and make-up and so I'm really not complaining just putting out the disclaimer that I had no part in this whole play thing.
     There was also another trip to the fun pool in Lindon but all I have is one video of Isaac on the "Flow Rider" that may or may not download.  There are pictures on the camera but honestly I'm just too lazy to go get the card from the camera so maybe those will make it on a future post.





I had to put this picture up because I love the "Sea Mama's" costume, she was so darling.


Carter's in the middle shouting his one line, "Hip hooray".



 And I almost forgot to mention that Isaac and Carter watched "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" with me the other night and as a result they had to practice some dance moves and got pretty into it.







How could you not finish with a "Lift"!  Seriously how hilarious is this!?
  

Ok people, wish me luck on back to school chaos!

No comments: