Saturday, February 4, 2012

I've got Nothin'

    It's been a pretty quiet week at this Kmetzsch household.  The carpet is fabulous and I love it more and more.  The kids have been some what obedient about not eating or drinking in the basement but of course Brock and McClane don't really understand that rule so we're working on that.  The new layout with the computer desk is not at all conducive with a 16 monther roaming around but we're making it work because I really like the way the furniture is laid out right now.  I guess I'll just have to get use to my desk being attacked by McClane when I'm not around to stop him.
    Mark has a basketball game in just a little while and Isaac had one earlier this week and it was a close game.  Unfortunately Isaac did not make any of his shots but he sure tried.  He left a very upset boy though and was ready to "KILL" #24 on the other team who apparently was fouling him left and right.  His tantrum/rage went on for quite some time and he even threatened leaders of other countries which I can't really explain but he was beyond reasoning with.  Lets hope next game goes better.
    I hate to blog without at least one photo so let me share my latest image I've put on my desktop this week.  This is one cute boy and it's hard to believe he's nearly 7 years old, presenting Carter at about 1 1/2 years old.
Have a great week!

No comments: