Saturday, June 30, 2012

He's a "Bad Boy"

Have I ever mentioned how cute and fun our little McClane is?!  Well he is and he's a bit of trouble to boot.
He's a tough guy with a cookie face and a handgun, look out!

I took this picture before I realized he was covered in dirt and had walked all over my new carpet!

He was wearing the laundry basket as a hat.

This is his new favorite place to play.

He'll push anything he can find that will move.  Watching him push this roller blade was too funny!

He had to stop and squat because that's what mom was doing.
   So there's a little glimpse of the fun McClane can bring to the family.  He's growing up way too fast and I don't want to miss a bit of it, trouble and all!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

He is a very bad boy! He looks a lot like Isaac, don't ya think? Too cute.