Saturday, June 23, 2012

And They're Spinning!

Well our new Super Nova toy is all installed and is a hit amongst our own kids as well as all the neighborhood kids.  Here are a few photos of what our backyard looks like nearly every day.
McClane the ladies Man!

Mark and his brothers earned these swords and had to get a pose in with them.

Carter and his sword.

Several neighbor friends enjoying some sprinkler fun on the tramp.

Mark, Carter, Isaac and their friend Mason Wimmer.

These girls love this Super Nova. 




This was the last day of concrete pouring to make the Super Nova completely permanent.

McClane really loves it.
    So that was earlier this week.  We've also had fun away from home but I didn't take any pictures.  I will say that last night was the first night I was really missing Kayli and how helpful she can be.  Mark went on a scout overnighter so I had no babysitter and even just wanting to visit with the neighbors outside and a few yards away from the house was next to impossible.  I'll be happy when she's back home but she still has over two weeks so I guess I'll just have to get use to being home and "playing" mother all by myself.
     I have just a couple more photos to share just because.
Carter lost another tooth.  His dad helped a bit with a pair of pliers.

Seriously, I could eat every inch of this cute chocolate and ice cream face!

And this is what happens when I try putting the monster down for a nap when he's not as tired as I think.
    So that's our week for the most part.  I hope you enjoyed the show.

No comments: