Friday, July 27, 2012

Tent City and the Zoo!

    We had a pretty FUN week, I mean Tent City and the Zoo, I don't think you could have much more fun than that.  I didn't take enough Tent City photos or video but I'll share what I have.  I took several photos at the zoo and I'll share those too.  Let's just say the majority of the kids had fun at the zoo but McClane was a bit of a beast but we didn't lose him or leave him there even though he definitely needed containment.  The only draw back to this week was Mark wasn't around to enjoy it with us but I'm quite sure he's having fun with his scout troop at Bolder Mountain.  Now on to some photos.

Let Tent City 2012 begin!

They look happy to be here!

The beginning of a great night and memorable Tent City.

A little fun at the splash pad on the 24th of July.

McClane really doesn't love the water but he loves his sister.

Are you kidding me, now how cute is baby Ava!?

Our first stop at the zoo.


All seven kids.

Most of my kids in the Eagle's nest.

One time I really wished I had a better camera.  This polar bear was about the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Grizzly bears just separated from us with a little glass.  (I really can't wait until we get to play with these cute things, you know, in Heaven:-).)

All seven kids nearly ready for their train ride.
Isaac, Carter, Sammy, Ava, Kayli, McClane and Brock.

Yeah for a train ride.  It may have been short but it was probably one of the highlights for the boys.
   So that's our week of fun.  Thanks to papa Ralph and Grandma Kmetzsch for the visit to the zoo and for all the help keeping track of all the kids, they loved it and I couldn't have and wouldn't have gone on my own.

No comments: