Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nasty Spider's!!

    So I had another run in with a huge wolf spider.  Thankfully this time it wasn't on any of the kids but close enough.  I was watching a movie in the basement with McClane and out of the corner of my eye I see this huge spider crawling up the wall from the side of the couch, right where McClane is lying.  I hurry and jump up and get McClane to move and then head for a shoe but when I get closer to the spider with the shoe I chicken out and decide only the vacuum will work for me at this point, so I get the vacuum but I have to make sure it's close to me so McClane can't turn it off while I'm sucking this nasty thing up so finally I'm ready and thank goodness the thing just stayed where it was and didn't try to run but dang, that thing was huge and this time I did take a picture.  This spider is almost an exact replica of the one that was on McClane last week.

He may not seem that huge in this photo, but believe me, he was big but I wasn't getting any closer to take the photo!
 
   Thankfully the rest of the week was spiderless, at least as far as I know.  I think it just might be a good idea to fumigate.
    And just for your viewing pleasure here's a shot of two of my cute boys sleeping together.
Greg had just gotten home from the Father and Son's camp out and McClane was just ready for his regular nap and found this to be the best spot to take one.

This is a photo Brock took while riding along in the stroller during one of our regular morning walks.  There's no denying, we live in a beautiful place.  You just can't beat those mountains!!

And here's a photo of my little "rock star".  Seriously, he's too cute for words in my oh, so humble opinion;-)
   So that's it for this week.  Tonight we'll be getting our first chance to see the Brigham City Temple and having a tour before its dedication next week so I'll try to remember to post photos of that special event next week.

No comments: