Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cousins and Fun in the Canyon

   So we had the privilege of having my mom and my youngest sister, Marie and her cute little girl, Lottie come for the weekend and Brock took to Lottie pretty well, minus the one morning he came and said, "The tiny girl is being mean."  The tiny girl, that cracks me up.  Five boys and this one little two year old girl came in and threw them all for a loop.
Seriously, this was too cute!
 
    So while my mom and sister were here we had the annual Kmetzsch gathering up at Mutual Dell and the kids had a blast.  I took a few photos of some of the kids but they would not cooperate on taking a family photo and I wasn't in the mood to fight with them so here are a few of the snapshots of a few of them.
Now just imagine the other five standing in front of the tree with Brock like I had envisioned.

Or all six of them right here would have been cute too.  These two are pretty cute all on their own though.

Rolling down the hill is always fun.

This looks like fun, McClane is trying to throw sand on his big brother.

Can you say, "Exhausted"!?
   Then we had a week early birthday celebration for McClane so we could have two Grandma's and one Grandpa there and here are a few photos of that little party.
Happy two years of life McClane Thomas!!  (This might be the only photo I got with Grandma B in it.)

He's not sure what to think of the thing behind him.

But he totally understood the bowl full of chocolate cake.

Oh, ok, now he gets it and yes, he likes it.
 
   Tomorrow will be McClane's official birthday so we'll pick up the traditional balloons for him tonight but that will be about it.  It's just crazy to think he's two years old already, the time goes way too quickly!
    It was sad to send off my mom and sister and Lottie (I really need a little girl close by to do hair occasionally.) but we enjoyed what time we did have with them and all the pleading from the kids for Grandma to stay just wasn't enough to keep Grandma from returning to all her "orders".  I hope those pouches are all done and delivered by the time we get to Heaven;-)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Cute McClane is getting too big. I can't believe he is already two either.