Friday, September 7, 2012

Redo

    I'm in the mood for change and to make things simpler if possible.  I'm always trying to make things simple and lately this one part of the yard has been driving me nuts so after a friend suggested eliminating it all together and just add more grass I said, "Done"!  Now done means, "Greg, I have a project for you to do this weekend with some help from me;-)"  So here's a before shot...
And here's a mid-project photo....
And here's how it sits today...
    Some people are missing the little pathway and don't love the idea of change but I'm happy and I think Greg is too.  He at least got to deal with the electrical mess that was attached to that light post so that was a bonus but of course a ton more work but a three day weekend was all Greg needed and project COMPLETE!

No comments: