Saturday, November 10, 2012

Smile!

   This week I found nearly 40 photos on my phone that I didn't take.  I erased the majority of them because they were of a hotwheels car but in that batch this CUTIE was captured.
While I was going through these photos I was sitting at the Orthodontist office with Isaac who was getting his braces tightened.  This is his hand position for the procedure.
Nervous?! Maybe just a little.  I couldn't stop laughing at how tense he was making himself.  Thankfully he doesn't cry or act out in any other obvious way.
And to top the week off.....

This is how McClane gets around the house occasionally.  He wheeled the bike in from outside when it got too dark to be in the backyard and to keep him happy Greg kept the bike in his bedroom that night and how do you think he came out of his room the next morning, that's right, on his bike.  There's nothing like having the two year old greet you in the kitchen on his Strider at 6:30 a.m.!  Dang, he's CUTE!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I am still laughing at that photo of Isaac!! I am so glad you captured that moment. =) McClane is sure getting big and is way too cute!