Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

It's always so amazing to me how quickly Christmas comes and goes. This year was just as quick.
I think the kids had a satisfactory Christmas. There's always a few bumps but over all I think everyone got what they had hoped for and did most of what they wanted to do.



Christmas Eve Pajamas.


Christmas morning line up!


Just what mark was hoping for, his own iPod shuffle.


Oh yeah, Iron Man mask.


New hat and mittens on the cutest 2 year old boy!


Blurry, I know, but she was pretty happy to find this among several shirts.


YES!  Isaac was so hoping for his own chess set.


Trail GPS for Greg, lets hope it's what he was hoping for.


Carter's dream of his own puffy coat now fulfilled.


Carter's home made calendar!


She did a lot of this when she opened her gifts.  I'm pretty sure she was happy with everything she got.


New clothes for McClane.  I don't think he's that excited about this gift.


New Socks, a Christmas gift tradition from a dear friend.


I think McClane was hoping for his own Iron Man mask but sharing his brothers is good enough.


Brock's cool shirt that he actually picked out himself while shopping with me one morning.


Oh baby, got to love Justin Bieber!




Carter had a small melt down when he thought he wasn't getting as many gifts to open as his siblings that's why his face looks a little sad here but this soon changes.


Isaac had a few overly excited moments!


McClane's pretty sure this talking garbage truck is the coolest thing ever.


Can you say, "Yeah for me, I got a new TV"?!


See Carter, nothing to worry about, you have plenty of gifts to open.  Here come the new shoes he wanted.
   We hope everyone else had a great Christmas now on to the New Year!

No comments: