Saturday, December 22, 2012

He's a Ham!

      About 12 or 13 years ago we had a cute little girl who loved attention.  I wish I had a video converter so I could show you video of Kayli "performing" for her family.  Well I may not have video of Kayli to show you but we have a new "performer" in our midst and he's just as cute and has an even bigger audience.  Introducing our little ham, McClane....

    I apologize that the video quality isn't that awesome but at least we got it thanks to handy phones that are always at the ready.
     As for the rest of our week it's been fine.  Christmas shopping is officially done and that includes gift exchange purchases.  School is out and all sing along programs and what not are behind us for another year.  It's hard to believe Christmas is just a few sleeps away!!  And bonus, the world didn't come to a screeching halt yesterday!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I can't wait to see that little ham in just a month or so!