Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shh! Can you keep a Secret?


     Does anyone remember this photo from a little over two years ago?!  That is a girl hoping and praying for a baby sister only to find she's got ANOTHER brother.  Well don't lose all hope yet, come August 23rd or sooner she just might still get that baby sister!  We'll probably find out this time sooner than later if we're having a boy or a girl to give Kayli time to either prepare or be extra excited so I guess come March 1st we'll most likely know if this photo is doomed to be repeated.
     Now this is exciting news and we don't mind people knowing at this point.  A heart beat has been heard and I'm feeling less nervous but my only request would be to please keep the secret and maybe just recommend to close family and friends to check this blog out for themselves.  And keep Kayli in your prayers that she finally gets her baby sister as a late 16th birthday gift!

5 comments:

Ralph said...

Well sell the Yukon and get a 15 Passenger Ford Van V-10 or maybe sell off a few kids
Yeah number 14
mom and pop kmetzsch

Sara Davis said...

How exciting! Lucky number 7 :)

Jackie said...

I am happy for you all! Yay for another sibling!

Julie Lloyd said...

Congratulations! that is so exciting! you are a super mom!

Maggie said...

I'm still hurt and I can't believe this is happening to you and not me but...whatever, I'll get over it. And it better be a girl or Greg is gonna get it!
Sincerely,
Trying to be happy for you...
Maggie
P.S. Yay! I love you!