Friday, March 1, 2013

Tears of joy or sadness?!

     Today was the big day where we got to find out if this baby I'm growing is a boy or girl.  It was also the day we found out if Kayli would remain living here in our house or moving in with her best friend.  Here's a short video clip of us announcing the news to the kids, mainly Kayli.  Warning, there are tears!



And here's a little more proof that it's really a girl baby.  The second picture down has typed on there "I'm a girl" in case you can't see it on these tiny photos.




Well I'm sure you can imagine we're all pretty excited for different reasons to have another baby in the family.  Next month we'll have the official ultrasound that checks all the crucial stuff but so far she looks healthy and I feel great and a baby is always a blessing no matter what the gender.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAYYYY! That's the cutest video. Made me cry. Congrats on another girl!!

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am thrilled for you!! Another girl and 7 kids! Congratulations!

meg baker said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you. Um the girl ultrasound just signified that my baby is defiantly a boy because I have never seen parts like that on an ultrasound. Or should I say the lack of parts hehe. I love that Kayli cried. That is exciting for her. I prayed for a sister for 8 years and finally got one and I'm still loving her today. I hope she finds so much joy in this little girl as I did with my sister.

Mags said...

Oh thank the good Lord!! It's a girl!! Kayli so needed that! Super excited and happy for you all. Love you.