Saturday, March 16, 2013

Is this really happening!?

        Are my eyes deceiving me or is our trampoline being put up?  And is that a lawn instead of snow everywhere?!  I was convinced I'd never see grass out my back window again, thank you sun for giving me new hope and making it possible for my family to play outside again, oh how I've missed having the kids outside instead of inside causing trouble and messing up my house!

The kids started the process so Greg had no choice but to jump in and help.


It didn't take long at all with so many helping hands.


What did we ever do without this fun contraption!?




       Now we just need a new deck (which is ordered and on the way) without all the holes and hopefully this trampoline will last us many years.  YEAH for SPRING and warmer weather!!!

No comments: