Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love. My. In-laws!

     So my sis-in-law, Melissa, put together a murder mystery dinner party for all of her siblings and their spouses on Saturday night. Poor Bubba was murdered and the only way to solve the mystery of who-done-it was to dress up like the characters and get all the facts.  If you don't know Melissa than this may not appear as funny to you but if you know Melissa these photos speak for themselves. It was a blast and definitely worth doing again. (When it takes five minutes just to calm down and stop laughing so you can say a blessing on the food you know you're having too good a time.)  And sorry there's no photos of me but I was Henna Boufant an ex-beauty pageant winner and the town gossip and salon owner.  If I get copies of the photos taken by Garrett I'll share them in another post.
Melissa as Twyla who turned out to be a secret FBI agent and Josh as a 'carnie' worker.
Blaine (Bro-in-law) as Dusty Diamond wanna be Country Singer. 
Camille as the town 'tramp' and Josh.  (I promise the cigarettes aren't real.)
If you can't tell Greg's hat is covered in tinfoil.  He was Virgil, the town loony and drunk who believes in UFO's.  Yeah, he spent a lot of time on his costume, NOT but yet he still won the costume contest.  (It was rigged!)
Cassity and Justin, the town preacher and his wife, Mr. & Mrs. Eternity.  Justin's facial expressions are priceless!
Seriously, I LOVE this 'lady'!


And party co-host Garrett as Rowdy, the biker driving through town. And below Garrett is Heidi and Blaine.  Heidi was the crazy stalker, Betty Lou (?)  of Dusty Diamond.  
You guessed it, these two angels weren't so angelic at the end of the game.  Not all preachers follow the commandments to the letter:-)
And Kristin may not have read her costume suggestions thoroughly but she was still a sexy sheriff in my eye:-).
      Just being with my in-laws is a hoot and a half. I'm always more and more enthralled with these people I've grown quite attached to.

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Melissa could do this professionaly and start making the big bucks. Looks like such a great time. I want an invite next time.