Saturday, October 12, 2013

Two months and blessed!

    Seriously, Charlie is already 2 months!  I hate how fast the time goes.  She's such a great baby and has grown so much.  Her two month doctors visit is Tuesday so I don't have any stats to share but you know I have PHOTOS!  Charlie was blessed last Sunday by her dad and you know I took lots of pictures, so here ya go.
I can't tell you how happy I was to get to use this blessing dress again.  My mom is quite a seamstress.

All 7 kids.
Kayli and Charlie having a snuggle.
Aunt Heidi and Charlie
Aunt Kristin and Charlie
These boys couldn't get enough of the game Grandpa Baker was playing with them.
Every time they would pull on his finger he'd make a popping sound. 
And Grandma Kmetzsch got a good snuggle too.
And of course the reason for the pretty dress, a priesthood blessing!
       I'm so grateful for a worthy priesthood holder who's been able to give all our children a name and a blessing.  He may feel inadequate but the Lord knows his heart.  I'm also grateful for all the worthy priesthood holders who have influenced mine and Greg's life for the better and for their continued influence on us and our children.  That's a blessing beyond value!
No get together would be complete without a great assortment of food to enjoy.
And while the guests ate Charlie had to endure a little photo session.
A bit blurry but I love how she's got her hands up.
So angelic.
Cute smiles!
Aunt Camille with baby Charlie and not so babyish, J..J.
J..J. and Kayli
Aunt Heidi got another snuggle.
Some very important ladies in  my life.  I'm so glad my parents made the trip to visit us even if it was too short a visit.
Grandpa Baker even got a snuggle.
How cute is that pose?!
And for FHE we took a drive up the Alpine loop.
She's so pretty.

She hasn't been too cooperative today for her two month photo but I still cant't get enough of these tights.

At least she's not screaming.
     If you made it through all the photos congrats.  We love our baby Charlie!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

More photos please!! No, really. I will take all I can get. It breaks my heart I can't be there in person to hold that sweet baby girl Charlie. She is a doll!! She was just beautiful in her blessing dress. Love the photo of you, mom, Kayli, and Charlie. Love and miss you all a lot!!