Friday, November 8, 2013

A day in the life.

     So technically it's been a pretty slow week. I've only taken about five photos, which I will share with you but I also want to share a couple of events that I had that were a little above average in craziness.  (Because a slow week doesn't always mean a boring week.)
     The first event was in the middle of the night Tuesday/Wednesday when I woke up to the covers ripped off my bed and the light turned on because Greg was convinced a huge spider was somewhere crawling on our bed. Fortunately it was just a bad dream on Greg's part and there were no spiders but of course then I was wide-awake hoping it was just a dream and worried there might really be huge spiders somewhere in my room.
      Later that same day I had to take Carter to the orthodontist to have braces put on his upper teeth.  That's crazy enough by itself, but it got even crazier.  Of course I had McClane and Charlie in tow and just seconds after sitting down to wait I was holding Charlie and I hear basically an explosion in her diaper area and before I know what's happening my lap is covered with yellow pooh.  For some reason it went straight out the side of her diaper and down her leg onto me. Thankfully I at least had some baby wipes on hand but no way to clean her up so we sat for nearly an hour both needing an outfit change.  Thank goodness for living in the modern age with washing machines and hot water!
       And to add to the weekly craziness the very next day I was at the orthodontist again, this time for Mark to get his braces tightened and while waiting in the car with McClane and Charlie the battery on the car decided to die. Luckily the orthodontist office isn't too far from home so Greg was able to come and rescue me. And thankfully it was a nice day so we could sit in the car for a few minutes without needing heat or air conditioning.
     So that's my excitement for this week now here are the few photos I took.
She's just so kissable!
Here's Charlie just chillin' on the floor in primary.
This is her innocent look after soiling herself and me at the orthodontist.
And while I'm trying to deal with a poopy baby Carter had this going on.
Brock decided this was a great photo opportunity.
And nothings better than a nice cuddle with dad in the rocking chair.
     Clearly Charlie is our favorite baby at the moment and gets most of the photo recognition but hey, I did take a photo of Brock and Carter too.  Lets hope next week is a little less messy and crazy.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yup! Not looking forward to those blowouts. I haven't been too many places for it to happen when I am out and about, but soon enough...Charlie is sure a cutie! I love her crazy hair. As far as collages, it is pretty simple. You just need to download picasa onto your desktop. Maybe I could talk ya through it via Skype.=) It would be fun to see all your kids as babies around the same age.