Friday, November 22, 2013

A short bus....ride!

    A dream vehicle for some, a perfect size vehicle for others.  This past Saturday we all got a little ride on a short bus.  Carter actually got to take a ride all the way to the BYU football game in the afternoon thanks to his aunt Kristin, who apparently has connections to people who own a short bus. So when Kristin brought Carter home it seemed only fair that the rest of us get a small ride.  I didn't get any photos outside the bus but here's a few photos we took from inside.
Brock, Mark and McClane
Isaac in the least safest spot.
McClane loved it!
Sorry for the blurry Blaine but McClane is too cute in this photo.
Even Charlie got a ride.
     Now on to just a few random photos from this past week.
I pulled out the few hats Jackie had given me and decided I'd better take advantage of the one or two that fit.  This face is perfectly edible in my oh so humble opinion.
I finally got access to a group shot from our fun Murder Mystery party.  P.S. I was a hairdresser and former beauty queen and Greg was the town drunk and UFO believer.
Charlie is getting so big that I had to pull out the next size of clothes that my sister Jackie gave me and this cute dress was first on my list to put her in.  I bet Jackie's just kicking herself for passing these darling clothes down to me.  (If you move back Jackie, like NOW, I'll give them back to you!)
We were practicing our selfy skills.  She got the smile down but still needs more work on looking at the camera.
And I just had to share this scary masked man from the haunted barn we went through Halloween night.  This is the one that McClane got hysterical about and who can blame him, so CREEPY!
      Only 3 more sleeps until we leave for Oregon and my kids are definitely counting down.  I actually threatened to leave Carter behind just yesterday because he was being mean to Brock but after a few minutes he changed his behavior and Brock said, "Mom, Carter's being nice now so can he go to Oregon with us?"  Pretty cute, so I guess we'll bring Carter after all.  We sure can't wait for Thanksgiving in Oregon!

No comments: