Saturday, December 21, 2013

A small variety

     Well we survived our final week of school before Christmas break.  Here's just a small portion of what happened at our house this week.
Why is it always Greg who gets to nap with this little beauty!?
Um...you can come up with your own caption.
I don't know if I should be worried that my 8 year old SON spent the better part of the afternoon gluing these fake nails on his hands.
Standing baby!  (Isaac as puppet master.)

Red, white and Black, LOVE IT!!

Informal piano recital.  This is Isaac taking a bow.
I didn't catch Carter's bow so this photo was posed.

This is where these two hang out while mom is getting herself ready for the day.
And this is the fun going on in our basement as we head into our Christmas break.
    Now the real feat will be surviving Christmas break with seven kids at home all day every day. Pray for me!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Sorry, I can't comment on these photos.... I'm too busy praying for you. Love them! Oh, and thanks for the wonderful Christmas gifts. Love those too.