Saturday, March 8, 2014

Progress?

     Greg's been busy this week dismantling our deck.  He's also spent a good deal of time drawing plans, measuring, brainstorming and giving himself, as well as me, a headache.  With the deck mostly gone getting in and out of the backyard has been a tiny bit more interesting.  Kayli was sure we were trying to hurt her when she nearly fell trying to leave the house earlier this week.  I guess she didn't see the makeshift board-slide :-)
       Now we're ready for lumber and concrete and praying that we don't go beyond budget!!



The slide of every kids dreams.
    And no post would be complete without at least one or two photos of our little princess. (And the diva/princess!)
They really do take cute selfies together.
She's just begging for an eye mask.
       So there you have it.  I hope by next weekend I can show photos of a little progress on the NEW deck!!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

I'm sure the deck is going to be gorgeous. Anything Greg puts his mind to always turns out very nice. Love the slide, just wish I were younger and more agile so I could slide down. Oh wait! I'm not there anyway, so never mind.