Friday, October 10, 2014

Lights, fire and boys

     I purchased a total of four new light fixtures recently and this is the bathroom light.

     Our old light had broken glass, a light permanently burned out and it was hideous. This new light is great but maybe a little brighter than I anticipated. Let's just say I'm learning to deal with how I look under these bright lights. In addition to the new light install Greg also moved my bathroom outlet to a more functioning location. This has been a long time coming and I asked him why he's been holding out on me and apparently he thinks this is how he keeps me needing him around. How CUTE!
        Then Greg had a late night at work Monday so to lighten the dinner load I opted for roasting hot dogs over the fire. For some reason hot dogs over the fire taste so much better than your typical cooking methods.
And apparently the least amount of clothes is also conducive to better tasting hot dogs.


      And Charlie is always the best way to end my weekly posts.
Head bands and pigtails are the cutest!





2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

You're right about the headbands and pigtails. So cute. And I love the lights.

tadbaker said...

Ah we miss this family! Come visit us!! All those kids are growing up so much.