Saturday, October 25, 2014

New door and family fun

      My new sliding glass door is installed and the finishing pieces are purchased and just waiting for Greg to install. We also have a good portion of the new siding purchased so the goal is to get the bedroom pop out completed before it gets to cold to work outside.
There's a huge hole in my bedroom!
There's always more work involved than I realize.
The door is in!

      After a full day of door installation Greg agreed to take us to Gardner Village to enjoy the witch festivities and hang out with Judy, Heidi and Roxy. Not all the boys loved it but they were pretty good sports and Mark remembered it being boring so he insisted on staying home that's why he's not in this family photo.
Brock was being silly in every shot.
    And Charlie is getting quite good at walking.

      She also fell asleep in the weirdest position on our walk Friday morning.
This doesn't look too comfortable.

     Next weekend I'll be sharing all the fun we'll be having celebrating Isaac's 12th birthday and of course our Halloween festivities too. I can't believe we're going to have another Aaronic priesthood holder in the house and that it's time for Halloween again!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Hey! The video of Charlie walking (I think) didn't work on my computer. I need to see it, so I'll have to find another way. Anyway, that's a great job your husband is doing on the bedroom and patio. It's going to be cool. So excited that Isaac will have the Priesthood. What a great honor.