Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas!

    We had a very Merry Christmas and we hope you did too!
The traditional Christmas Eve pjs.
McClane's turn.
Brock was so excited.
Carter was mostly.... disappointed. I guess he's not a big fan of the Plane's movie.
Isaac was thrilled.
Mark was ecstatic for his ACDC pjs. I'm not even lying when I say he almost cried.
Kayli was pretty "Happy, Happy, Happy" with hers.
Greg got his traditional package of socks from a good friend, I'd say he's pretty happy about it.
All ready for the BIG day!
       Christmas morning line up. There was a small delay due to a snowstorm that put Greg out plowing starting at 5 in the morning. He came home a little after 7 a.m. so the kids could see what Santa had brought them and then he headed back out after 8:30 or so.
This line up thing can be pure torture for us and the kids.
This little princess was pretty excited to find this stool that's just her size.
Planes and more planes for McClane.
Camping gear is what he asked for and camping gear is what he got.
Kayli got the digital polaroid camera she'd requested and the Ellen Degeneres book that apparently she found while snooping in my bedroom. Nothing like spoiling your surprise!
Brock was pretty happy with his small stash of fun stuff. Santa found a few toys he could 'hit' on purpose.
Isaac was a little worried that he hadn't made his request for a MiP robot known to the "big guy" but luckily Santa got the memo in time and Isaac is one happy boy!
Carter, looking and probably feeling a bit disappointed with his gifts. You can't please everybody I guess.
Isaac made this cute snowman to add to my Christmas decor.
Kayli bought me this cute phone case, I love it!
Charlie using her new table for the first time along with Brock's new best friend.
    And NOW this is happening and more will come next post. Happy New Year!
Sorry it's blurry, it's the only photo I've taken since our arrival in Oregon. Charlie thinks her Grandpa is pretty great.

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

Fun Christmas! I'd make a comment, but, HEY, you're here, so I can tell you in person.

Jackie said...

Yay for Christmas!! Everyone is looking so grown up. Mark is becoming quite the handsome little (big) lad. just under three months!! I am making a count down right now. ;)