Saturday, September 19, 2015

Just a few things

      These warm days are drawing to a close and we're all in a little denial. 
Summer should never end!

M
Charlie is still obsessed with her wiggle car.
And enjoying fresh salsa is going to come to an end soon as well.
This is the best way to eat your veggies.
     And some days you just need a burger from In N Out.
These two are FUN!
     We've also got some major roadwork in our future.
Nothing like huge equipment slowly driving down our quite little neighborhood streets.
     We've already been dealing with quite a bit of construction type stuff in our neighborhood all summer and the worst is yet to come. Asphalt grinding and more but a new road when it's all done so we'll take the mess for now.
     As for me, the plan today is to display the 15 pumpkins that grew in Greg's garden all summer. I don't love the cooler weather but I do enjoy some of the perks of fall.
     Look for photos of my pumpkin display next week. From the photos I've been looking at online it looks like I'm going to need an old fashion covered wagon or at least some wagon wheels and a few other things to really make it what I want but I have a feeling I'm going to be slightly disappointed but I'm sure we'll get something decent put together.

No comments: