Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall decor & more

    I did get my outside fall decorations put together and they came together better than I expected, even without the wagon/wagon wheel.



    I was able to put this together with Greg's help of course and a little inspiration from Google and a shopping trip to Walmart and Smith's.
     Also this week I've taken these photos.
He likes to make a bed out of just about anything that's left on the floor.
Had a little one on one time with my niece Miss Lexi.
Charlie's got to be one of the boys.

This is where the puppy goes when he needs a safe place to hide from the kids. (Under my chair.)
     Greg and the boys are camping in the back yard tonight because Greg is on call and can't be up in the canyon with the rest of our wards father and son camp out that's going on tonight. 

      They will be going up the canyon with the ward for dinner so they aren't too broken up. 
      Also this week we had the privilege of hosting the missionaries for dinner. That's only the second time we've had that opportunity in 20 years. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos. So that's our week. Next week we'll be celebrating McClane's fifth birthday! Time goes too quickly with these kids. :-)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Your porch looks awesome! Makes me miss fall over there. =)