Friday, November 6, 2015

Slip, fall DEAD!

      I've experienced a small tragedy today. My cell phone slipped out of my hand and hit my hard laminate floor and died! There is no visible damage to the phone but it won't do anything. It immediately shut off and won't turn back on and we can't even get it to restore while plugged into the computer. Of course this ended up taking over a good portion of mine and mostly Greg's day trying to figure things out. (He always comes to my rescue!) I have insurance on the phone but of course without visible damage it's not covered by my insurance policy but thankfully it is covered under my warranty through my cell phone company and I should be getting a replacement phone Monday no charge to me, which is actually a blessing because I'm pretty sure my deductible through the insurance would've been well over $100. Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of photos and some very valuable notes and reminders. I guess backing up my phone more often would have been a valuable endeavor. Thankfully most of my photos have been downloaded here on my blog and miraculously I did print out one of my more valuable notes not too long ago so I didn't completely lose all of my vital information. I also have an old cell phone that Greg was able to reactivate in the meantime so I'm not completely out of touch from the outside world. It's incredible how dependent I personally have become to these handheld devices.
      So as for my week activities I don't have much in way of photos. I don't think I took too many this week anyways, because we didn't do much this week but of course I can't post on my blog without at least one or two photos so here's a photo of Charlie from my iPad as well as a photo earlier this week that Isaac took with my iPad of his Sunday activities.
She loves her pockets!
We can still use these paper cups, right?! (It was a quiet activity if not completely sabbath day appropriate.)
      So that's my update for the week, lets hope it's a little more photo heavy next week.

No comments: