Friday, December 23, 2016

A little fun before the big day.

    I think I've mentioned before how incredible our primary chorister is. This was his suit this past Sunday! Add the elaborate, and much appreciated, nativity activity he put on, with a little help from his mom and sister, was AWESOME!
The prophet with the black afro on the right is no other than Carter!
      Carter also got to participate in a play at school about Pandora's box. He's in the middle of the bottom row in the photo. I didn't get to attend but a neighbor graciously sent me a photo since her daughter was part of the production. (She's in red right by Carter.) Anyway, he has a fun 6th grade class and teacher.

     I did make it to the very low-key Christmas piano recital that Brock, Carter and Isaac had this week. They all did very well. Honestly, Brock plays the piano so much it gets annoying! They mostly played Christmas songs but there was a little Star Wars mixed in. Carter, Brock and McClane also had a Christmas singing program at school Wednesday morning but I failed to get even one photo. (I refuse to be like the other crazy parents who have no regard for anyone but themselves and their kid.)

     Cute McClane has had some fun in his kindergarten class. This was his latest creation.

     And you can't leave Charlie out of the fun.

     So that's about the extent of our week. I did experience my first trip and second trip to the chiropractor. I had an appointment for after Christmas but the back pain I was experiencing was almost crippling so I went to the local walk-in clinic and they are actually quite good. I'm finally seeing light at the end of a painful tunnel so I'm hoping I can enjoy my Christmas weekend a lot more. Thank goodness for modern medicine and chiropractic procedures. And getting older SUCKS!!!!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Oh no! Why are you having back pain? Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I haven't heard from you, so I'm thinking you.....aren't coming after Christmas?? Anyway, cute little Reindeer you have. Wish I could squeeze them all.