Friday, March 31, 2017

Very little

    Not a lot to report. 
When your day is done you just need a fun night mask to put you out.
     These three boys had a master class/piano recital at the local assisted living center this week. The handsome boy on the right is a friend and neighbor who was performing as well. I hear they all did well but I unfortunately couldn't be there. (Thankfully I've listened to them practice a few million times so I'm sure I didn't miss much.)

     Here's the progress on the shower. The tile is just a few pieces away from being complete. I'm hoping by tomorrow it'll be done, including the grouting. I think it looks pretty great!

    We've also been doing a little 'wedding talk' around here and for the 2 or 3 people who are reading this keep your day open on August 15th because it's promising to be a big day for a certain someone! I'd give you a sneak peek of the reception facility we're planning on using but I'll save it for another post. Who ever thought this phase of life would get here so quickly?!

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

I went on-line to Conrad Ranch and it is, indeed, a beautiful area. I read some reviews and one guy said they had some hidden costs he didn't know about before, but he was still happy with the place. Anyway, I'm pretty excited. Those boys look cute at the assisted living place. Good for them.

Jackie said...

This is not just a little post Shirley!! The awesome shower, boys and their piano skills, a sleeping beauty, and a certain someone talking about marriage!!!! That is huge! I so wish we could come! Can't she hold off until late next year? Lol. Totally 100% kidding!!! Love and miss all of you!