Saturday, June 17, 2017

Tent City 2017!

      We had the privilege of attending cousin Jacob's wedding this week. These two are the cutest and it was fun celebrating with family all day.
The overcast/drizzling rain was perfect for photos.
     Tent City 2017 was a success but not as crazy as years past. We had a blast though. We watched "Beauty and the Beast" out back and had s'mores and cobbler.

Tanner got a glimpse into what 'Kmetzsch crazy' really is.

Charlie couldn't have been happier to have her cousins here.
And this is the after math of breakfast. I think I finally made enough waffles to feed everyone. I actually wouldn't have had so many left over but not everyone stayed for breakfast.
     So that's the weeks festivities. I did take the three youngest to Seven Peaks this week but failed to take photos for the second time. It's just too risky carrying my phone around near the water. Maybe next time. I'm just so happy it's summer!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Yay, Tent City! Do you have your popcorn maker yet?