Friday, June 2, 2017

Kayli and a little more.

     First, we'll start with the 'little more'. Greg finished rebuilding the fence between our house and the Wimmer's and I love it! Now we need to move on to rebuilding the back fence because I love the horizontal slats vs. vertical so much more.
I got my sunbathing privacy back!
    Wednesday I tagged along with Greg and the 11 year old scouts for their 5 mile hike. We hiked up to Horsetail falls, which is such a beautiful hike!
The valley was a little hazy but it was still a spectacular view.
    And to finish our week we helped celebrate Kayli's 20th birthday. It wasn't much but I think she was happy.

What all 20 year old girls dream of, cleaning supplies! She was especially happy about the plunger because she's going to need it!
And of course, a big thank you to G & G Baker for the card and cash!
     We survived our first week of summer break. There have been a few issues and maybe one pretty big one, but over all it's been good.

No comments: