Saturday, July 15, 2017

Steel Day fun and mo

     So we've managed to do a few fun things this week. Last Saturday was the car show in American Fork. I took photos of a few of my favorites.
This blue Corvette is at the top of my list for 'dream car'.
      Wednesday I treated the kids to a few hours at their favorite pool, the Provo Rec center, and I even managed to take a few photos to document the day.
Isaac and Carter were with us too but I didn't get a photo of them.
     Greg got a new work truck. He had them both home so he could transfer all his tools over.

    To end the week we had fun attending the A.F. parade this morning.
All our kids were there. It was fun! The best part is when he kids beg for money and get mad when they don't get a free t-shirt! (Insert sarcasm for this caption!)
There were a lot of USA themed floats.
This was a Model A parade within a parade.
    This afternoon Kayli, Charlie and I will be at Kayli's soon-to-be-mother-in-laws house for Kayli's bridal shower. Wedding plans are still moving forward. The invitations are here and I'm slowly addressing envelopes. I'm glad I'm not feeling rushed with the invites at least. Getting Tanner ordained to an Elder and ready to go to the temple for the first time is causing me a little stress but I think it should be fine. We still have lots of fun stuff to enjoy and worry about before the big day!

No comments: