Friday, October 20, 2017

Something to blog about!

     This week proved to be a bit more eventful verses last week. This week, Thursday, we started fall break and with that Greg and I had planned a little get-away to celebrate the end of the irrigation season. We booked an overnight stay at a resort in Midway, The Zermatt, that was pretty awesome. We had a delicious and very expensive dinner, a beautiful drive home and just a great break from reality even if it was brief. (These photos are in the wrong order.)
This was our scenic drive home over Guardsman Pass and a huge reminder of how GORGEOUS this world is!

Our delicious dinner, Chateaubriand, expensive but worth every penny!

Just a glimpse of the resort we stayed at. And some cute, coughing, goats.
    And this past Sunday Charlie got to wear her new dress and was just as cute as she could be.
This is a dress I need in my size!
    We've definitely had a fun week and are especially happy with the break we're enjoying from school and work. And I don't know about you but I'm still wondering where September and now October have gone. And fall may be pretty at first but when the temperature drops, the wind blows, and the leaves fly and clutter up the yard I really start to detest this time of year. Sad but true, I'm already longing for spring!

No comments: