Friday, October 6, 2017

Family Fun!

     Our General Conference weekend was great but not very well organized. I did have my craft project that was supposed to keep me busy while I listened but all the kids wanted in on it so I let them paint and it was actually a great way to keep them 'listening' even if it was only for a few minutes before they lost interest. Maybe next time I'll make a better effort to get them their own projects to keep them still and quiet for April's general conference.
Charlie wanted to paint too but couldn't find an open spot so she threw a 'fit' on the floor.
      We also had an official birthday song for McClane and then dished up his yummy cake and pie before the priesthood session began on Saturday.

     Here's the final results of my front 'porch' decor. My 'pumpkin' crates turned out pretty good despite our novice painting skills.

      For family night we decided it was time to take a drive up A.F. canyon and check out the fall colors. We were not disappointed.


It was a little dark but I still managed a few good photos.

Isaac was feeling photogenic.
     And then Isaac was not feeling photogenic but I insisted because he finally got his BRACES OFF!!
Only took about 7 years of orthodontic torture.
      Now it's OCTOBER and that's unbelievable! We have Isaac turning 15 in just a few short weeks and then Halloween. How does a person slow down time!?

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

LOVE the whole thing. Congratulations Isaac on those beautiful teeth.