Friday, March 23, 2018

Continuing changes




    Greg tore apart the 'pony' wall in the kitchen a lot sooner then I expected. Obviously there's still a ton of work to do but it's been cool to see the open concept coming to life.
I can't wait until this is cool railing!
    The boys, Carter and Brock, had a piano recital this week and both played very well and played duets with their teacher. I was really impressed with Brock's duet but of course I didn't get video of that performance.
Pretty 'cool' attire for a piano recital.

Carter was looking pretty 'sharp' too.

    And here's how things are looking as of today. I rearranged the furniture a little. I really can't wait until the floor matches and we repaint some things in the kitchen.



    Currently Greg's on a camp out with Carter and Carter's scout group. Things with Mark are going ok. He meets with a probation officer Monday. He also received a notice from the DMV informing him that his license can be reinstated after September 25, so that's not as bad as we initially thought. Hopefully things only get better from here but that's probably wishful thinking.
     And of course I know you're wondering, only 80 days, 4 hours and 35 minutes until the Atkinson's 'hit the states'!

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...


Wow, I love the 'openness' in your living room and kitchen now. Only YOU can pull this off, though, because my kitchen is always a mess and I don't like it when people can see into it just as soon as they walk in the door. Anyway, it looks twice the size now. Tell Mark to be patient and GOOD! He needs to remember his Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, etc. and etc.

Jackie said...

I love it!!! It makes a huge difference with it being open like that. I am just now seeing your last three posts and man the time has flown by! Only 80 days to go instead of 94!!! I can't express how excited I(we) are to come!! Hope things go well with your renovating! Give a big hug to Mark from us and tell him he will be getting the real thing soon enough. =)