Friday, March 9, 2018

Two

     I took two photos this week. Well that's not true, I took four but only two worth posting. I'd post the photo of Mark's most recent citation but I don't know if I want his 'criminal' history out there for the world to see. He's definitely giving us a chance to learn things we never imagined, like talking with and hiring a criminal defense attorney and finding out that the police aren't out to 'help' you no matter how honest you are with them. Note to self, only answer with yes or no answers when being questioned by the police and don't volunteer anything! Seriously, I hope this last run-in with the law is the final straw to get Mark out of this 'rebellious' streak he's on.
     So anyway, back to my photos of the week. Charlie had her kindergarten check up. Her current stats at 4-1/2 years are: height - 3 ft. 9 in. (99%) weight - 46 lbs. (91%). She'll probably be one of the youngest kindergarteners in her class but she definitely won't be one of the smallest. Ha ha!
She was good until it came time to get a couple shots!
      And Isaac is part of a more official choir group at school and he came home sporting these new duds.
He's looking pretty handsome minus the silly hair.
    So there you have it. Greg and I have been to a couple movies this week. Carter has one more basketball game tomorrow, 2 if he wins the first one, but we're nearly done with basketball season and then maybe I can finally convince Greg to get started on our wall removal/kitchen project. And in case you don't know only 94 days, 1 hour, 27 minutes until the Atkinson's arrive in Utah!

No comments: