Saturday, June 16, 2018

Finally!!



     Finally!! The Atkinson's are here, my kitchen is 90% complete and this week has been full of fun and excitement!

I'm loving my backsplash!

Found this cute dress at 'Kayli's' store and it's pretty much my new favorite.

    So the Atkinson's finally arrived but our airport pick-up did not go quite as planned but we were beyond excited to see everyone. Apparently the Atkinson's took a wrong turn and came out at a different terminal so while we're staring up the escalator waiting for them they ended up approaching us from behind, funny!
Five very tired girls, four happy and one not so happy.

They were all such good girls on their long flight so I made sure I had a little gift bag of rewards for them.

Kirra stayed awake for several hours but finally crashed just around 7 PM.

Halle warmed right up after a nap!

Charlie is in girl cousin heaven!


Someone is pretty 'excited' about driving this 'cool' minivan!

I scored a few points when I took them to see some tiny and adorable puppies.

We also enjoyed some fun at the pool.

Jackie, Kayli and I got out and did a little clothes shopping.

     We've ended the week with our annual 'Tent City' better known this year as 'Dog City'. I don't know how happy the Atkinson's were to be here for this fun/crazy party but we were sure happy they were here and it may have been a mild tent set up but we still had all the same fun chaos as we do every year.
Pizza, bubbles and 4 dogs running wild.

Greg got in some serious cardio entertaining all the kids.

Had our first movie night of the season and of course watched "The Greatest Showman". Little Halle knows all the words to all the songs!!! She's so cute and smart!

S'mores were a hit with these girls.

Only Halle can get away with putting her hands and feet all over my glass table. Seriously! Look at that FACE!

Fun stuff and that's a wrap for Tent City 2018!
     So that's our week in a nutshell. It's been so nice having Jackie and her family here. If only Australia wasn't so far! Let the next few weeks creep by!!

No comments: