Friday, June 22, 2018

Sweet and sad!

    So we had the best time with our Aussies but then they LEFT! It's a good thing they're coming back because we definitely didn't get enough of their cute faces! Seriously, look at how cute Halle is eating her strawberry shortcake!

Carter convinced me to braid his hair, I don't think this is what he had in mind. What a goofball!
Jovi sure got a kick out of this. 
    Although we need rain I'm glad it's not coming because I love having my driveway decorated with chalk art by Jovi.


     Tonight we got to attend a reception at this cool location. I had no idea this place even existed, it's pretty fancy!
Wadley Farms in Lindon. I'm glad Kayli didn't request this for her wedding reception even though it is pretty cool.
    So that's our week. We're sad the Atkinson's left but thankfully only for a minute and then we'll be back together. Can't wait for our Oregon adventures to begin!

No comments: