Saturday, August 4, 2018

August already!?

    We've had another week of lazy summer days, which I love. There's been fun around the neighborhood and our own yard.
Sweet visitor Sunday evening.
    Best money I've spent recently was on this face painting kit. These 4 haven't gotten along this well EVER.
McClane was a little bummed because Carter wouldn't 'hire' him as a face painter. Ha ha
Charlie's recently become obsessed with taking 'funny-face' photos. She's pretty good at it.


Sarah's not sure about this 'funny-face' stuff. 
   We also had the privilege of 'baby holding' for the neighbor for about 30 minutes and Charlie wasn't about to be left out of these baby snuggles.
Cute girls!
     And we had a few extra dogs the other day and they all thought they needed some of Greg's cheese.
BEGGARS!!
      Well we only have a couple more weeks of 'freedom' and I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's been a pretty great summer. This coming week is Alpine Days so I'm sure we'll find a few activities to enjoy. I really can't believe it's August!

1 comment:

Grandpa Baker said...

Love your lazy days of Summer. (Mother)