Friday, August 31, 2018

Yay! (warning, graphic photo ahead)

      So it's official, Charlie is a kindergartner and she loves it! No tears for her or me! I'm still 13 years  away from having all these kids out of the public school system but the few hours break every day is sure NICE!
Charlie is sure happy to have her best friend, Sarah, with her in kindergarten.
      Today Mark had his four wisdom teeth removed. He was not happy about this procedure, which is why there's the 'graphic' photo below. This was pre-surgery.

I let the 'graphic' attitude slide because I knew he'd be feeling differently once the drugs set in.
    After surgery Mark was feeling pretty good! He was definitely silly and out of it. I'd post the videos but I have a feeling they're not as entertaining to others as they are to us. He definitely was happy about the knock out medication and wanted more, he also talked about going to Lagoon and wanted to go to Costco to get free samples. It was all pretty funny to me. Now that his face is no longer numb he's gone back to cranky but he's got three days to recuperate and I think he'll be fine.
Now we know what he probably looks like drunk/high. Creepy!

They only gave him three teeth because the fourth one was cut into and couldn't be saved.
    So that's the weeks highlights. I've taken up walking twice a day and this week I put about 38 miles on my sneakers. I've also binge watched Netflix more hours then I care to mention. I'm definitely putting my free time to good use. Ha ha! I'm definitely looking forward to our three day weekend!

No comments: