Friday, November 2, 2018

Birthdays, Halloween, 'graduations' and bonus material.

       This week we celebrated Isaac's 16th birthday! Only time will tell if he will survive the next two years unscathed. (This is when all hell breaks lose and my kids lose what's left of their minds.) We also celebrated Halloween, of course! And a few other bonus events.
Dinner at Chili's was a meat extravaganza for Greg.

The big  1 - 6!

Just a little fake cheesiness. 
Thanks G & G Baker for the card and cash!

The custom Xbox remote he designed and requested.

Chocolate cake from Costco!
     Earlier this week I overheard one of Carter's friends ask why we always have so many kids at our house so I thought I should document how true that can be. I know it's because I have a lot of kids but some days it does seem a little overwhelming that we have so many extra friends here. This particular day we had 10 extra kids throughout the yard and house.
I can't lie, I don't always hate that they're all here as long as they're not making messes or fighting.
    The Halloween parade at the elementary school this year was a milestone! It was the first time I've attended this parade with no small children in tow, AWESOME!
McClane as ?

Brock and his buddy as twin Halo characters. (I have no idea exactly but Brock was happy.)

Cute Sarah and Charlie enjoying their first time in the school parade.

A less blurry photo of these two cuties!

How these buckets should look all the time not just in preparation for the trick or treaters.
     And I finally got a photo of Mark to document his graduation from High School and the diesel mechanics program from Mtech. I guess he's earned a ride on the Harley.


Greg and Charlie found a hotdog spot on their trick or treating route.

Here's the 'witches' candy haul.

McClane didn't do too bad on the candy collecting.

Brock did a little better candy collecting.

But Carter definitely wins the prize for candy collecting.
      So that's how we spent our week. Now it's November and we're cruising full-speed towards the holidays! Let the stress and madness commence!

1 comment:

Grandpa Baker said...

The pictures are all so cute. I especially love that little witch. She's cute. Tell Carter to save me some of that candy. Hug and kiss everyone who deserves it. Love, Grandma