Friday, November 9, 2018

So this happened....

       So this happened! Isaac is officially a licensed driver and he's pretty excited about his new found freedom. He's currently driving Mark's little truck "The Red Pearl" and he's going to need a job ASAP so he can start paying his way with fuel and car insurance now on his list of responsibilities.
Stay off the sidewalks people!
     I also had the opportunity to 'love' on this little cutie a couple times this week. I'm so glad I have someone to provide me with my 'baby' fix on a regular basis.
Sweet Mary Sue!
     So that's our week. A little simpler then some but a good week over all.

1 comment:

Grandpa Baker said...

Congratulations Isaac! Sounds like a life time of working begins ... Drive safe and watch out for that distracted driver.