Saturday, March 30, 2019

Joys!

    We had lots of 'joy' this week! Isaac is getting into the routine of working three days a week and apparently a 5-hour shift was just a bit much.
The joy of being a working teenager.
    I bought a couple new lamps and McClane helped me put them together and couldn't have been more proud of himself and the new lamps.
The joy of using the lamp you helped assemble.
     McClane is one step closer to getting his expander fitted. (The metal rings had to be sized just perfectly and next week the expander will be attached to them.)
The joy of orthodontia.
    Charlie and her friends went nuts with the sidewalk chalk and this was by far my favorite creation.
The joy of chalk handprints.
    And Charlie FINALLY lost her first tooth. She's been working on this 'loose' tooth for a couple months now.
The joy of loosing your FIRST TOOTH!
    Our spring break has officially begun and even though we don't have huge plans there is a camping trip planned for the end of the week and a few days at home alone for me! I never thought I'd be so excited to be left home alone!

No comments: