Friday, August 23, 2019

Let the 2019/2020 school year commence!

     Greg and I FINALLY got out on a Harley ride!! We've definitely been neglecting the bike but any ride anytime is better then no ride ever!
We drove to Cascade Springs up American Fork Canyon.
     And no one ever says no to a trip to Fiiz! Got to love the flavored sodas!

     And if you need an excuse to avoid a service project with the Elders quorum a visit to see the new grand baby is about the best excuse you can find! You don't have to twist Joey's arm to see sweet baby Beau!

She's just the sweetest!

Beau loves her Mitch and Joey.
    Uncle Carter is pretty happy to pose with his sweet niece.


Finally another princess to add to the mix.

McClane is the BEST uncle!
Brock can't resist playing Van Halen's "Jump" whenever he sees a piano.
     Beau came to Mitch and Joey's house for the first time Sunday evening. It's hard to believe she's already a week old. (Actually nearly two weeks old now!)

    Then it was Tuesday and the first day of school for all five kids that live in this house! BEST DAY EVER!!!! I have all day to myself and it's amazing!!
Carter and the neighborhood gang chillin' on the porch before heading off to the middle school.

Isaac - 11th, Carter 9th, Brock 6th, McClane 3rd and Charlie 1st.
    And just like I've been predicting for years, my last child went off to her first full day of school and I've become a Joey, all within a week of each other, so I definitely have fun ways to spend my 'free' time.
The many faces of Beau.
   Kayli sends me regular photos and this is about the cutest thing ever! She's so tiny but she's finally fitting into a few of her little outfits.

    This is so cute! I'm pretty sure she's looking at the camera with disgust that her mom had the nerve to take her photo without a hair bow on her head.

    This was Beau's first snapchat to her Joey. I think the photos are sent to tempt me into coming over so I can snuggle her.

    Well we've survived the first week of school. I should say the kids have survived and I'm thriving! Making 5 lunches every morning isn't my favorite chore but at least there hasn't been any real homework yet. (But I know it's coming.) Here's hoping the kids can do a lot of their homework on their own.

No comments: