Friday, August 30, 2019

A fun week!

     We've enjoyed our first FULL week of school! We also had some fun activities outside of school. There was the orthodontist hosted swim party last Friday night and Charlie got to attend her friends fun Madhatter tea party last Saturday.
McClane & Charlie enjoying the free snow cones at the pool party.
Charlie at Grace B.'s Madhatter tea party with her best friend Sarah. 
   Greg and I took a Harley ride to the Harley store Saturday and Greg couldn't resist taking a seat in this weird/cool vehicle.

    Now for some sweet photos of baby Beau! Kayli, pretty much, sends me a photo of Beau at least once every day so I can see all her cute outfits. Can you imagine what life would have been like, Mom, if I'd had that as an option when I was having my kids, you would have been inundated with photos!
I think he likes her!

Close ups of that sweet face.

Fun outfits!

I bought her the dress on the left. 
   And for those of you outside of Utah, the BYU v. U of U football game was yesterday and it's kind of a big deal around these parts and wearing red can be a dangerous choice in Utah County but I took my chances and only got 'accosted' twice in a semi-negative way. No one's mean, just opinionated, ha ha. Good stuff! Good thing I love my son-in-law because I could honestly careless but I wanted to show support for his sake.

     So it's been a fun week! I'm super happy to have a three-day weekend to enjoy and especially happy that the weather is going to be nice. And of course there's always the traditional trip to Fiiz to look forward to. Life is pretty good!

No comments: