Friday, September 20, 2019

A baby, ice cream and a heater

     We had a fun visit with baby Beau on Sunday. She just gets cuter and cuter! It was also Tanner's birthday so we felt very special that he would spend a portion of his birthday with us.

Aunt Charlie and Beau.
     Some of the neighbors decided we needed to step up our 'porching game' by adding homemade ice cream to the regular fun, it was a great addition and a perfect way to end a Sunday night.

    Sunday's visit with Beau just wasn't quite enough for me so I went to her house for a little more snuggle time a couple days later. She's seriously so SWEET!
Joey and Beau.
    And much to my dismay I felt the need to bust out the portable heater today. I hate cold weather! I'm glad I have this heater but it's not performing as well as it should so either it's got to warm back up outside or Greg's going to have to do a little maintenance on the portable heater for me.

     Now on to a quiet weekend!


1 comment:

Grandpa Baker said...

Clean the filter on the heater, see if that helps.