Friday, September 6, 2019

Slow week

    We've had a nice week but not that eventful. Labor Day we had an impromptu barbecue with several neighbors and as the night was winding down these great teenagers all gathered on the front porch. I love our neighborhood and the great relationships these kids share and all the fun we have with the adults in the neighborhood as well.

     And no post would be complete without a picture, or two, of our favorite baby Beau! I'm sure this picture has been viewed via other ways but I have to post it here too. She's so stinkin' cute!! I mean come on, acid wash jeans and Guns N Roses, classic!


This reminds me of photos taken of Charlie as a baby. Nothing like a hair bow over the eyes.
     Kids are still busy with school. I'm still enjoying my free hours five days a week. Greg is complaining about no rain falling. And no ones complaining about the warm days!

No comments: